- Trusted from Hospital to Home Antiseptic skin cleanser Disinfectant hand wash Kills germs Reduces bacteria on the skin.
- First Aid Antiseptics to Help Prevent Infection Antiseptics with povidone-iodine Antiseptic wash Kills germs promptly
- Betadine antiseptic products have been trusted in hospitals for over 40 years and are used by doctors around the world.
- Treats or prevents bacterial infections.
- Cleanses face, hands, back and shoulders thoroughly and gently with a rich golden lather.
How To Use
- Apply directly or with moistened sponge to the affected areas and work up a rich lather.
- Allow to remain on the skin for 3 to 5 minutes then rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
- Dry with Clean or sterile towel or gauze
- For pyodermas repeat twice a day until improvement is noted and then once a day