- Lightens, evens and illuminates the complexion.
- It helps to eliminate brown marks and prevents their appearance.
- Vitamin C decreases melanin pigments.
- Reduces hyper pigmentation already established and prevents future pigmentation.
- Glycolic acid triggers elimination of the cells loaded with pigments, reduces the intensity of brown marks and reveals a radiant effect.
How To Use
- The kit comes with a small vial containing a dosage of powdered vitamin C, which should be mixed with the serum before use (this step ensures that the vitamin C remains at its most potent).
- Apply White Objective Serum before your usual overnight treatment, on your perfectly cleansed face and neck.
- It can be used locally on pigmentation marks.
- Avoid the eye contour area.