- Gently expand sideways for complete protection.
- Super plus absorbency.
- For heavy flow.
How To Use
- For hygienic reasons, always wash your hands with soap and water before and after applying the tampon.
- Sit or stand in a comfortable position. Hold the end of the tampon, and make sure the string is visible and pointing away from your body.
- With your other hand, open the labia (the folds of skin around the vaginal opening) and position the tampon in the vaginal opening.
- Gently push the tampon into the opening, aiming for the small of your back.
- Once the tampon is inside, use your index or “pointer” finger to push the tampon in.
- Make sure that the string hangs outside of your vaginal opening.