- Tampons with curved grooves.
- Silk touch cover.
- Smooth technology.
How To Use
- Wash your hands properly.
- Find the colored tear strip and pull from the packet.
- Remove both ends of the wrapper.
- Find the string on one end of the tampon.
- Grab the string and pull it tight from left to right and top to bottom. This widens the base of the tampon, creating a nice and protected pocket for your finger.
- Place your index finger in the little pocket. Again this pocket will help keep your finger clean and protected as you insert the tampon.
- Now with your thumb and middle finger get a firm hold on the tampon. Next stand with one leg up (rest your foot on the toilet or bathtub) or sit on the toilet.
- Take a deep breath to relax. With your free hand, gently hold open the skin around the vaginal opening.
- Now take the o.b. tampon, and with the full length of your index finger, ease it into your vagina, aiming toward your lower back
- When the tampon is in the right place, you won’t feel it. If you do, push it a little further in. Leave the string hanging outside of your body. Wash your hands.
- When it’s time to remove your tampon - First wash your hands. Then take a deep breath to relax, gently but firmly tug at the string. Just throw it away in the garbage and wash your hands.