- Rounded teeth prevent scalp injuries.
- Removes head lice and nits/eggs with ease.
- Wide and narrow teeth ensure double action and double the effectiveness.
How To Use
- For routine checking: Use comb on clean, well-brushed, damp hair. Carefully comb through hair, especially behind the ears and around the neck. Look for nits or lice on the comb.
- For the removal of lice and nits: Divide damp and well-combed hair into several strands. Comb through all hair systematically with the lice and nit comb. To do this take one small strand of hair between your fingers and comb through this several times from the roots to the tips. If lice or nits are caught in the comb, remove these with kitchen paper or hot soapy water.