- Contains vitamin E.
- Regular for medium and soft hair.
- For healthy, straight hair.
How To Use
- Step 1: - Wear gloves. - Relax a few strands of hair to test. - If hair shows breakage or appears to be damaged, do not use product.
- Step 2: - Wear gloves, part hair into four sections. - Apply a generous amount of Relaxer to new growth only, avoiding the scalp and previously relaxed hair.
- Step 3: - Begin smoothing from the neckline to forehead. - Course hair types require no more than 15 minutes.
- Step 4: - Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until all the - -- - Relaxer is removed.
- Step 5: - For best results, shampoo hair with Sofn'free Neutralising Shampoo (rinse and repeat) - Rinse well and apply Sofn'free Reconstructing Conditioner - Rinse and style as desired - For healthy, shiny beautiful hair, use the Sofn'free Everyday Hair Care range